Boy dies after playing PUBG for hours.

A 16-year-old boy has died in Andhra Pradesh, India, after playing a video game called PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds or PUBG. He has been playing the game for days without eating or drinking enough water.

Local media reported that the boy fell ill due to severe dehydration due to abandonment of food and drinking water. Newspapers reported that his family rushed him to a private hospital in Eluru after his condition worsened. He had to undergo surgery due to severe diarrhea. But he could not survive from the surgery and died while receiving treatment.

SP GR Radhika of the Indian Criminal Investigation Department said, “Cybercriminals exploit children by presenting online games. At times, they even bring minors under their control and use them for illegal activities, such as drug trafficking. ”

PUBG is a video game that has been criticized in many parts of the world. It has been banned in a number of countries, accusing young players of being harmful addicts.

The video game was also banned in the Indian state of Gujarat in March 2019 after it was determined to be “highly addictive and violent”.

Lakvahini Videos - Funny and Cute Pug Puppies Compilation--

Lakvahini Videos - 5 Tips to Get Healthy & Glowing Skin at Home--