Health authorities stated that five COVID19 deaths have been reported in the country today. With the latest deaths, the death toll of COVID19 has risen to 29.
The details of the deceased are as follows.
1. Male, 46, resident of Colombo 2, passed away in hospital yesterday (4). Was a long-time kidney patient.
2. Female, 68, resident of Wellampitiya, passed away at the Colombo National Hospital after being admitted with chest pains.
3. Female, 58, passed away at home in Colombo 12. Passed away from heart issues exacerbated by COVID19.
4. Female, 73, resident of Colombo 14. Passed away at home from respiratory issues related to COVID19.
5. Male, 74, resident of Colombo 15. Passed away at home. Death due to heart issues exacerbated by COVID19.